Richmond Waldorf School
Website Design & Development
Scope of work
- Website design and development
- Ongoing support for consulting and website maintenance
Once the logo design and brand development were complete for Richmond Waldorf School (RWS), (learn more about the logo process HERE) we began working on the school’s online presence. We spent time in the school photographing the classrooms and daily activities, organized the copy and content into an intuitive navigation for the website, and developed a flow that would make sense for both current parents and prospective parents.
The website’s two main functions are:
- to serve as a marketing tool to educate and attract new families, and
- to provide current families a central location to view school activities and important news, and access important documents, the school directory, and PA announcements via a parent portal
Some of the key features implemented to serve the two goals above are shown below.
“I love our website. You get a sense of Waldorf Education when looking at it and the new pictures you took capture both the joy and intensity of the kids! The website is a functional piece of art.”
– Marketing and Enrollment Coordinator for RWS
Could your business benefit from a brand overhaul? New website? Let’s chat! Fill out our introduction form and we’ll be in touch soon.